- Model created by Chris and imported.
- Purchased 3D cloud models from Quantum Theory
- Created using terrain editor in Unity
- Added fog. Color of fog is chosen to match that of the clouds’ shadowed, darker region.
- Lens flare created by adding a sphere gameobject attached with a Lens Flare component. Used the “Sun” lens flare material that comes with Unity. Interesting note: The fog greatly affects the intensity of the lens flare. Fog and lens flare must therefore go hand-in-hand.
- Still trying to figure out how ambient light works.
- Play with other types of terrain (jungles, snowy mountains, beachside cliffs, etc.).
- Test out sun shafts (aka God rays). Learn how to code the rays such that it follows a player’s movement. Need Unity pro
- Learn how to create clouds using particles. We want the Behemoths to pass through the clouds seamlessly.
- Work in Blender to create cliffs, boulders, and trees. Learn how to paint (texture) them in photoshop.
- Learn how to apply toon shading.
- Play with wind zones
- Glow effect, Bloom effect
- Music: use loud reverberating instruments commonly found in Hans Zimmer’s work